Recurring event occurring on multiple times in one day 404

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO Recurring event occurring on multiple times in one day 404

• This topic has 5 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated 7 years ago by Christopher.
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Christopher
    Participant

I have an event that occurs every Thursday at 9 am and 6 pm and Saturdays at 6pm.

Starting with the second week of recurrences, the 6 pm Thursday event is giving me a 404 error and the URL is appended with /2/ after the date.

http://www.sierra2.org/event/weight-watchers/2017-03-16/2/

I have attached a screenshot showing how I have my recurring event set up.

Also, I think I posted about this previously and it was a “known bug” that was being worked on, but my client is still complaining… When you click to see all recurring events they are not displayed in chronological order. The second screenshot shows the out of order events.

Andras
    Keymaster

Hello again Christopher,

Thanks for reaching out with this issue as well. I’m sorry this is happening.

I tested this and I could recreate this issue with the recurring event on the same say giving a 404. It looks like this is a bug. I will open bug ticket for this so our devs can develop a fix.

Since this is just discovered I cannot give you any time estimate at the moment.

I am going to set the status of this ticket to “pending fix” and we will update it once the fix is released. If you have any new questions or issues please create a new ticket and we’ll be happy to help.

As for your other issue, I believe I replied to it today.

Thanks and cheers,
    Andras

Andras
    Keymaster

🙂

Nico

Hi,

Just wanted to share with you that maintenance release 4.4.6 of our plugins is out, including a fix for this issue 🙂

There are still some issues when using the ‘Once’ option for multiple events in the same day due to a different bug. For overlapping events generated by weekly / monthly / yearly patters the provided solution in this release should work!

Find out more about the release → https://theeventscalendar.com/maintenance-release-events-calendar-pro-4-4-6-event-tickets-4-4-6-premium-add-ons/

Please update the plugins and let us know if the fix works for your site,
    Best,
    Nico

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘Recurring event occurring on multiple times in one day 404’ is closed to new replies.