Recurring event issue

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO Recurring event issue

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    ovdb
    Participant

When I set a recurring event, if i click on one of the event list I see the detail page of the next one, not the one I clicked. I had to enter the event one by one to avoid any issue… witch is not what i was expecting by buying the pro plugin

Casey D

Hello ovdb,

Congrats on upgrading! Once we get this sorted out I’m sure you’ll love it. 😀

Sorry you’re experiencing this right from the start! A few things could be at play here.

First, it might be helpful to check out our primers. They’re quick videos that will bring you up to speed quickly. Especially this recurring events video; it might have the answers you’re looking for.

Other than that, could I get some more details? It will help if I can reproduce the problem from this end.

It would help to get some more info too. Could I get the answer to these questions?

– Do you have a public link I can link I can look at? The more specific to the problem event the better.
    – In the WP-Admin, at the bottom of the Events > Settings > Help tab, there will be a ‘systems settings’ box. Can you copy that and paste it into a private reply?
    – Are you using latest versions, The Events Calendar 3.5.1 and The Events Calendar Pro 3.5.2? Since you just upgraded I’m assuming you are, but it is worth checking.

Does this make sense? I’m sure we can get you up and running soon!

Cheers!

– Casey Driscoll

ovdb
    Participant

Hi Casey,
    Thank you for answering.
    It seems to be fix with no specific action from myself except deleting my history files from my browser.
    I think I had a issue after installing the pro plugin without starting a new browser session.
    Since that, every thing looks perfect for me… and the pro plugin is just responding to my needs now 😉
    Regards,
    Olivier

Casey D

Happy it worked out!

We’d love it if you would leave us a review and let people know how much you like the plugin! http://m.tri.be/jt

I’ll go ahead and close this thread. Let us know if we can help with anything else.

– Casey Driscoll

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘Recurring event issue’ is closed to new replies.