Recurring Event issue in calendar view

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO Recurring Event issue in calendar view

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    inikosoft
    Participant

Hello,
    We have (2) recurring events that span from one month to the following but in calendar view we only see the events on the first month. Once we click to see the following month, the rest of the events do not show. You can see what I am referring to by going to this link below and looking at the “Pesach Break – Passover” event which starts on March 30 and goes until April 8th. The events appear in March but do now show on the April calendar at all. Please let us know how to troubleshoot. Thank you 🙂

https://kehillah.org/calendar/2018-03/

inikosoft
    Participant

Is there someone in support who can help troubleshoot this issue? It’s been 2 days and we need to get this fixed. Please advise.

Jennifer
    Keymaster

Hello,

I’m sorry about the delayed response, our forums have been quite busy this week! I’m sorry you’re running into this issue, but I’ll be happy to help you get it figured out.

I did some testing on my end but was not able to recreate the issue. The event I created did carry on into the next month (see screenshot). So, I suspect there might be a conflict with your theme or another plugin…it looks like you have tried deactivating other plugins already? Could you try switching to a default theme at the same time you have all other plugins deactivated to rule out a conflict there?

I also noticed you are running version 4.5.13 of The Events Calendar, so I would recommend updating to the latest version (4.6) as well. And finally, could you also send a screenshot of the event edit screen for the two events that this is occurring with?

Thanks,

Jennifer

inikosoft
    Participant

Hello,
    Not a problem, I understand the forums are busy.

So, I copied the full site over to the the staging area so I could de-active all plugins AND could change the theme. I did just that and am still experiencing the issue. The only plugins active here are for The Events Calendar… I also updated The Events Calendar plugin as suggested (I just updated it last week and didn’t know there was another one) and that did not help either.

I thought the issue could be that the event was imported and maybe that caused an issue so I created a test event called “Free Pizza” that runs all day from October 27 – Nov 13 and am still having the issue.

If you look at my 2 screenshot snippets you’ll see that when in the Oct view you can see the “Free Pizza” events on the correct days and can even see them going into Nov in the next month preview at the end of the calendar (where it’s faded out to show the next month) but once I switch to November the event is gone and is even gone in the October days you can see that are faded out.

This is a link to the staging site where I am experiencing this so you can see it first hand.
    https://kehillah.staging.wpengine.com/calendar/2017-10

inikosoft
    Participant

Still waiting for assistance on this issue…

Jennifer
    Keymaster

Hello,

Thanks for testing that out and sharing those screenshots and the link to your testing site! I took a look and have been doing some further testing, and I was able to recreate this issue in my testing environment. I went ahead and logged a bug report for this internally and linked this thread to the internal ticket, so you will be notified here as soon as we have an update.

I’m sorry for the inconvenience here, but thank you for your patience as we work on a solution! If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to ask.

Thanks,

Jennifer

inikosoft
    Participant

Hello,
    Just wondering if you have an ETA on when we’ll get an update to fix this issue? It’s been almost 2 weeks and we need to get our calendar showing events correctly. Having missing events is not a good thing, especially for a school. If you have any sort of ETA, I’d love to know! 🙂

Jennifer
    Keymaster

Hello,

I just checked on this, and it looks like it is scheduled to come out in the next maintenance release, which should be within the next week or so! As soon as it comes out, you’ll be notified here.

Thanks for bearing with us while we get this worked out!

Victor
    Keymaster

Hello!

Just wanted to share with you that a new maintenance release (for the Week of 16 October 2017) is out, including a fix for this issue 🙂

Find out more about this release → https://theeventscalendar.com/maintenance-release-for-the-week-of-16-october-2017/

Please update the plugins and let us know if the fix works for your site.

Best,
    Victor

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • The topic ‘Recurring Event issue in calendar view’ is closed to new replies.