Recurring event inside own category

Home Forums Welcome! Pre-Sales Questions Recurring event inside own category

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Wilhelm

Hello,

I wanted to know if this would be possible to do with the PRO version of the plugin:

•Listing all recurring events inside a separate page/list in order to not polute the day/calendar view.

I know it’s possible to only show the first instance of a recurring event, but we’re looking into providing the user with a place to check all recurring events (mostly art exhibitions)

Best regards,

Wil

Barry

Hi there Wil,

Thanks for your interest in Events Calendar PRO 🙂

Beyond the setting (to only show the first upcoming recurring event) that you are already aware of I’m afraid there are no built-in tools to set up the sort of solution you’ve outlined. That said, the plugin is extremely flexible and you could certainly make this happen as a further customization if you’re up for some custom coding.

I hope that answers your question, but do let me know if I can expand on anything else.

Thanks again!

Wilhelm

Thank you, Barry.

We do have a programmer in-house, but wordpress is not his forte.

We’ll keep delving into a solution.

Thanks

Barry

Great – and let me know if you have any further questions 🙂

Barry

Hi!

It’s been a while so I’m going to go ahead and close this topic.

• Need help with anything else? Go right ahead and post a new topic, one of the team will be only too happy to help
    • Still need help with this issue and need to re-open it? Again, please simply create a new topic and link to this one to provide the team with some context

Thanks!

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘Recurring event inside own category’ is closed to new replies.