Recurring Event and next event widget

Home Forums Welcome! Pre-Sales Questions Recurring Event and next event widget

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Alex

Hi !

I have troubles with events with differents dates. I must create different dates for the same event, so different events in your free solution. It’s not a recurring event, the dates doesn’t have a pattern. How does it work with your PRO solution ? Can I create ONE event with different dates ? (as attributes)

The problem with this solution is that it mess up the “next event” widget, since it show ALL my events (and can show the same event twice since the date are different). How does it work with the pro version, can I show the event only once in the widget if it’s already on the list ?

Also, if I pay 89$ for Events Calendar Pro, would I have the other add-ons or it’s the price per addons ?

Thanks a lot !

Hi Alex,

Thanks so much for reaching out and for your interest in our products!

With Events Calendar PRO, you can use the recurring events feature to create one event that has multiple dates, even if that date does not have a pattern.  It would look something like this in the Edit Event screen:

If you would not like all of these events to show in your Events List Widget or something similar, you could mark certain events as Featured Events and only display those events, or only display events in a certain category or tag.

$89 includes Events Calendar PRO, along with access to our premium support forums.  Additional add-on can be added at an additional fee.

Please let me know if you have any other questions!

Thanks,

Jaime

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Recurring Event and next event widget’ is closed to new replies.