Recurrent events

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO Recurrent events

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Hi Guys,
    Thanks for the nice plug in!
    I bought the pro version for the recurring events option, but I am facing some difficulties.
    My client has a recurrent event/lesson that occurs every monday, wednesday & thursday. Is there a way to create one event out of this? So one event that is weekly recurring 3x a week.
    Otherwise I have to create 3 events. This clutters the lists view with the same event showing up 3 times. I do not want this as the list should provide an nice overview of whats going on.
    Another question: Can I have an event showing on the calender/month-overview but exclude from the list view?

Brian
    Keymaster

Hello,

I think I can help you out with this:

My client has a recurrent event/lesson that occurs every monday, wednesday & thursday. Is there a way to create one event out of this? So one event that is weekly recurring 3x a week.Otherwise I have to create 3 events.

I did a test and created a recurring event on Monday, Wednesday, and Friday(easily changed for Thursday per the settings below)

Here are my settings, you can change the dates to fit your events:

Recurring-Dates

Another question: Can I have an event showing on the calender/month-overview but exclude from the list view?

We only have the option to do that with Recurring Events. It could be programmed using the existing filter, but that is beyond the support we can provide on the forum.

Let me know if you can get that working on the recurring event, also it must be done on a new event and not editing an existing recurring event.

Thanks

Brian
    Keymaster

Since there is has not been any activity on this thread for over 2 weeks so I am now closing it. Feel free to start a new thread if you have further issues. Thanks! 🙂

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Recurrent events’ is closed to new replies.