Recurrence Description Not Saving

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO Recurrence Description Not Saving

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    fortgordonmwr
    Participant

Hi there. First off, thank you so much for bringing the Recurrence Description field back. We depend on that feature for many of our recurring events. Lately though, I’ve noticed that the Recurrence Descriptions aren’t saving. After the event is posted, the Recurrence Description field returns blank and doesn’t seem to make it to the post.

I tracked the form data that was submitted when the post was updated and I can clearly see that the “recurrence[description]:” that I typed is included, but when I go to the event post or return to the backend edit page, the field is blank. At first I thought it might have something to do with adding special characters to the description like “&” or even commas, but even without these it’s still not saving. Please help.

Geoff

Hey there @fortgordonmwr,

Sorry for the trouble here! This is indeed something that was recently reported and we have a ticket in our system to patch it up. While I don’t have a timeframe for when it will be released, I will move this thread to Pending Fix status and keep you posted as I know more.

Thanks so much for the heads up so we can figure it out!

Geoff

Support Droid
    Keymaster

This topic has not been active for quite some time and will now be closed.

If you still need assistance please simply open a new topic (linking to this one if necessary)
    and one of the team will be only too happy to help.

Geoff

Hey there!

Just wanted to jump in here and let you know that we released Events Calendar PRO 4.0.6 last night and it included a fix for this issue. Please check your WordPress updates, or you can also grab the latest copy by logging into this site and heading to My Account > Downloads.

Thanks for your patience while we worked on this! Please feel free to open a new thread if you continue to experience the same issue or have any other questions that pop up during updating and we’d be happy to help. 🙂

Cheers!
    Geoff

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘Recurrence Description Not Saving’ is closed to new replies.