Recommendations

Home Forums Welcome! Pre-Sales Questions Recommendations

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Michael
    Participant

Good morning,

We have been using several of your products for a year now, one being the Event Ticket Plus. I wanted to tell you that we LOVE this product and all the products we use from you as well but have a few recommendations. One of the major feedbacks we have received from several clients is that their customers are stating they are not receiving an email with their tickets. Granted I know that some email providers block it for some reason or it may go to spam, but we would like to see an option to click on a purchaser and have an option to resend their tickets to them.

2nd: Another is that clients have requested us to remove the “tickets left count” on the front end. There is no options for us to do that on the back end and would like to see that option as well. The option could be to have ticket left count visible or to hide it from the front end.

lastly, If we create an event as a post, we would like to see an option to give us the ability to sync or automatically create and event in the modern tribe community events calendar.

We deeply thank your company for making such an incredible and affordable plugin/product. Your customer support and products are truly amazing!

George
    Participant

Thanks for reaching out and for the kind words here, Michael. I’m glad that our plugins are serving you well—for the most part! 😉

One of the major feedbacks we have received from several clients is that their customers are stating they are not receiving an email with their tickets. Granted I know that some email providers block it for some reason or it may go to spam, but we would like to see an option to click on a purchaser and have an option to resend their tickets to them.

It’s true that email providers’ own rules and configurations can factor into the failed deliver of ticket emails for some users. 🙁 This is a fact that there is unfortunately not much our plugins can do to address.

As for having an option where users can manually re-send the tickets, this is a great idea and one that we do have interest in; there is no support for this at this time, however, nor is there a specific plan to implement this soon (“soon” meaning in the next couple of weeks or months).

I would encourage you to please post ideas like this to our UserVoice page here: tribe.uservoice.com — other users can vote ideas like this up or down, which we pay close attention to!

2nd: Another is that clients have requested us to remove the “tickets left count” on the front end. There is no options for us to do that on the back end and would like to see that option as well. The option could be to have ticket left count visible or to hide it from the front end.

Another great idea. This is currently only possible with custom CSS. As a tip that might help with writing such custom CSS for the time being, definitely check out a [free!] tool like Firebug if you use FireFox, or the Developer Tools for either Safari or Chrome. They have “Inspector” tools that let you zoom right over the element you want to hide or modify, and this makes writing custom CSS much, much easier.

lastly, If we create an event as a post, we would like to see an option to give us the ability to sync or automatically create and event in the modern tribe community events calendar.

Can you clarify what you mean by “modern tribe community events calendar”? And then can you also clarify what you mean about “syncing” with it?

Thanks!
    George

Michael
    Participant

George,
    Thank you for the reply. I went on and added it for votes as you directed, hopefully it has a lot of interest 🙂

Can you clarify what you mean by “modern tribe community events calendar”? And then can you also clarify what you mean about “syncing” with it?

what I am stating is this. When clients contact us to feature an event, we create their event as a “post” which is under FEATURED EVENTS (https://shininglightevents.com/buy-tickets/) and sell their tickets there. I would like to have an options where we can click a box such as “place this event on the events calendar” and it will automatically place it on our community events calendar. I hope this make sense.

Right now, we have to create the event as a post, create the tickets, and then go in and add the event on the events calendar as well.

Thank you again.

George
    Participant

Hm, interesting. Are you aware of the Featured Events feature of Events Calendar Pro? It’s a recent feature but may serve your needs well here → https://theeventscalendar.com/knowledgebase/featured-events

You could make featured events that show up on the events calendar, and these calendar events can themselves have tickets.

You can then use shortcodes like [tribe_events_list featured=true] to show a list of featured events anywhere on your site.

Just an idea! 😀

— George

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘Recommendations’ is closed to new replies.