Receiving ‘ticket fieldset’ information on WooCommerce confirmation emails

Home Forums Ticket Products Event Tickets Plus Receiving ‘ticket fieldset’ information on WooCommerce confirmation emails

• This topic has 9 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated 7 years ago by Brent.
Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    Brent
    Participant

I’m desperately trying to figure out, and in a short time frame as it’s extremely urgent, why ‘ticket fieldset’ information isn’t showing up on the WooCommerce confirmation emails. My site is running all recent versions of everything (WordPress, PHP, Event Calendar Pro, Event Tickets Plus, etc. I’ve also installed the plugin ‘tribe-ext-tickets-email-options-0-3-0’ and enabled all three checkboxes. I’m still receiving no data from the fieldsets on my confirmation emails. Please help! Extremely urgent!

Thankyou!

Brent
    Participant

Also, no information is being recorded on the ‘view attendees’ page under Events other than the user and ticket information. There is no ‘ticket fieldset’ information showing up.

Brent
    Participant

Added note (2): Upon export in the attendees list no ticket fieldset information is showing up in the csv.

Cliff

Hi, Brent.

Sorry you’re experiencing this known bug.

I believe if you uncheck the first box in each of these 2 options the bug will go away: https://cl.ly/0q383o0w472a (at wp-admin > Events > Settings > Tickets tab)

It, of course, will eventually be fixed once we’re certain it’s the cause.

Would you please report back what checkboxes you had, then what you changed them to, and your findings thereafter?

Brent
    Participant

Cliff,

The two sets of checkboxes I believe were in default state, which would be:

The first five all checked.

The next five all checked except for Pending Payment.

I tried unchecking the first two boxes as instructed to no avail.

Cliff

I found out more about this:

1)

I think both pending payment and Immediate must be unchecked

2)

Our plugins should be releasing updates today/tomorrow (or early next week — we can’t ever promise for sure) where this bug should be fixed without needing that special combination (or lack thereof) of boxes checked.

I hope this information helps.

Brent
    Participant

That’s got us working at the moment. Thanks!

Nico

Hi there!

Just wanted to share with you that maintenance release 4.4.5 of our plugins is out, which includes a fix for this issue 🙂

Find out more about the release → https://theeventscalendar.com/maintenance-release-events-calendar-4-4-5-event-tickets-4-4-5-premium-add-ons/

Please update the plugins and let us know if the fix works for your site,
    Best,
    Nico

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • The topic ‘Receiving ‘ticket fieldset’ information on WooCommerce confirmation emails’ is closed to new replies.