receiving only one ticket (via Email) although two tickets were sold

Home Forums Ticket Products Event Tickets Plus receiving only one ticket (via Email) although two tickets were sold

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    aovivo
    Participant

Hi there, i am in the process of testing the functionality of tcket sales and woocommerce checkout via paypal gateway.
    i am having two tricky issues:

1) if paypal doesnt automplete order and i complete manually the stock of tickets does not change. that means if i have i ticket available and i manually complete the order process – the next time i still have 1 ticket available… what could that be?

2) when i buy more than one tickt in one purchase, in my test two tickets, i just receive one Ticket Email… i checked everything – but didnt see how to change this… any idea?

thanks in advance
    kindest regards
    a.-

Barry

Hi – sorry you’re experiencing difficulties.

Please note though that – simply to avoid confusion – we try hard to stick to one issue per thread. I’ll try to answer both of the questions you raised here but, ideally, if you need more help with the 2nd one it would be best to create a new thread.

1) if paypal doesnt automplete order and i complete manually the stock of tickets does not change. that means if i have i ticket available and i manually complete the order process – the next time i still have 1 ticket available… what could that be?

Is the stock definitely incorrect?

If a sale goes through the stock will be adjusted immediately (at least ordinarily). Completing the order doesn’t cause a further adjustment – so if for instance you see that an order has been placed and login to complete it, you probably shouldn’t expect a further adjustment of inventory levels.

2) when i buy more than one tickt in one purchase, in my test two tickets, i just receive one Ticket Email… i checked everything – but didnt see how to change this… any idea?

Were the tickets not all contained within that email? If for instance you purchase 5 tickets for a certain event, you can expect the customer to receive a single ticket email that contains all 5 tickets.

Does that clarify things or help at all? Just let me know if not but – as above – if you need further help with your ticket emails question please do create a new thread for that one.

Thanks!

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • The topic ‘receiving only one ticket (via Email) although two tickets were sold’ is closed to new replies.