Reccuring events bug

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO Reccuring events bug

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Julien
    Participant

I’ve created a recurring event (once per month).
    I want to modify the content of a future event (program of the day for exemple). I click on “Update” and a small popup appear : “Future events” or “Only this event”. I click on “Only this event” but the result is unexpected : all my future events are updated with the content modified and the slug of my event switches from “event/name/2012-08-05” to “event/name-2”.

Recurring events are part of PRO version of this plugin, so I’m expected this to work properly.

Thanks

Jonah
    Participant

Hi Julien, I was not able to reproduce this particular issue. I wonder if there’s a plugin or theme conflict going on. Have you tried deactivating all other plugins and/or reverting to the Twenty Eleven theme to see if a conflict exists?

Let me know,
    Jonah

Julien
    Participant

I’ve set my event to July 8th (back-office) and in front office it shows October 14th : http://saintpierre.delareunion.net/evenement/le-jazz-est-dans-la-place/

Jonah
    Participant

Hi Julien,

You didn’t answer my question. Have you tried deactivating all other plugins and/or switching to the Twenty Eleven theme to see if there’s a conflict in place creating this issue?

– Jonah

Chris
    Participant

Guessing you don’t need any further help but if you do just create a new thread, thanks!

-Chris

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘Reccuring events bug’ is closed to new replies.