Reccuring Events break-out

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO Reccuring Events break-out

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Nigel
    Participant

I’m setting up a calendar with with weekly recurring events, some of which require minor modification. I’ve watched the video “PRO: Intro to Recurring Events” but dont’t see the “Saving Recurring Event” dialogue box on saving changes to one event, with the result that all events are changed.
    I’ve tried with both standard weekly and custom recurrences both with the same effect.

Barry

How strange. Are you using version 2.0.10 of both The Events Calendar and Events Calendar PRO, and when you tried deactivating other plugins and reverting to a default theme did you find that that made a difference?

Nigel
    Participant

That’s very close to what I thought! Both at 2.0.10, reverted to Twenty Eleven, and disabled plugins as recommended prior to posting here, but issue persists.

Barry

Ah ok, I think I’m seeing the same thing. Looks like a Javascript error, quite possibly a bug in our code. Give me a few more moments to look into this.

(And thanks for your patience!)

Barry

Nigel: thanks again for reporting this. It’s been recorded as a bug and may not be an issue in the next version (due to the significant changes being made) but if it is then it ought to be addressed.

In the meantime, if you feel confident making a few changes, please locate this file:

wp-content/plugins/events-calendar-pro/resources/events-admin.js

Make a copy in case you need to restore it for any reason, then replace the existing contents with this code. That should solve the problem.

Barry

Apologies, I somehow missed adding the link to the replacement code. Here you go!

Nigel
    Participant

Many thanks – working now!
    BTW – Thanks for a great product!!

Barry

Glad you’re happy 🙂

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • The topic ‘Reccuring Events break-out’ is closed to new replies.