Reattach Tickets to Event

Home Forums Ticket Products Event Tickets Plus Reattach Tickets to Event

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Emaan
    Participant

Trying to figure out how to reconnect tickets (products) to an event. There is no option to add existing tickets (products). I’ve reworked the recurring ticket to allow my system to sell the same ticket each day. But something has happened where the information connecting the ticket to the event is missing. I’ve searched the tables and cannot find any relationship (i have other installations that I can reference)

In other words if my product number is 2000 – i cannot find anything in the postmeta that relates 2000 to an event.
    Thanks for any assistance.

Emaan
    Participant

To be more specific, my question is how does an event store its ticket (woocommerce product) information. I’ve been able to attach back the header image, so I was expecting a similar metadata that relates the ticket to an event.

Emaan
    Participant

in POST META, search POST_ID for the product number
    _tribe_wooticket_for_event will show you the event ID that its attached to. I updated this in my database and now the existing tickets show up.

Brian
    Keymaster

I am glad to see you were able to figure it out.

I am going to go ahead and close this ticket. If you have a similar issue or another in the future, please do not hesitate to create a new ticket.

Thanks!

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘Reattach Tickets to Event’ is closed to new replies.