Rearrange area of ticketing page

Home Forums Ticket Products Event Tickets Plus Rearrange area of ticketing page

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Sonya
    Participant

I would like to change the location of the “add to cart” selection to be located in mid page on the ticketing page. I do not like it at the very bottom of the page. Customers are complaining they can’t see it. How can this be achieved?

Thanks!

Brian
    Keymaster

Hi,

Thanks again for using our plugins.

We have a tutorial on moving the Ticketing Box in WooCommerce here:

https://theeventscalendar.com/knowledgebase/moving-the-ticket-form/

Does that work for you?

Let me know.

Thanks

Sonya
    Participant

HI there Brian – No. this did not work for me. I copied the code you provided… Froze up my whole site.

According to the tutorial, I pasted this:
    remove_action( ‘tribe_events_single_event_after_the_meta’, array( TribeWooTickets::get_instance(), ‘front_end_tickets_form’), 5 );
    add_action( ‘tribe_events_single_event_after_the_content’, array( TribeWooTickets::get_instance(), ‘front_end_tickets_form’), 5 );

I pasted into my functions.php page.

I am not a coder and do not understand what went wrong. What EXACTLY do I copy and past and exactly where in the funtions.php page? Any insight would be greatly appreciated.

Sonya

Sonya
    Participant

I see that I needed to add <?php to the top of the page…. I am still new at this hard coding and child theme stuff…. thanks mucho!

Brian
    Keymaster

I am glad to see you were able to figure it out.

I am going to go ahead and close this ticket. If you have a similar issue or another in the future, please do not hesitate to create a new ticket.

Thanks!

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘Rearrange area of ticketing page’ is closed to new replies.