reactivate old events

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO reactivate old events

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Christoph
    Participant

We want that expired events go to an archive and will not be deleted, it is possible
    Greeting Druckstudio

George
    Participant

Hey @Cristoph,

Thanks for reaching out.

First, I should mention that altering plugin behavior is not something we can help with. I only mention this to set your expectations early based on what might follow…it’s usually the case that changing plugin behavior means writing or modifying code, which we cannot help with.

I just wanted to point this out! Now, as for your actual question here:

Can you clarify what you mean when you say that an event is “expired”? Do you mean just that it has passed in time? Please be specific here, share screenshots if possible, etc.

Thank you!
    George

Christoph
    Participant

the dates run out of time and are then gone. and we want them e.g later in a year to adjust. This means that we do not want to again and again build the same dates or adjust

George
    Participant

Hey Christoph,

I am admittedly having a tough time understanding your questions here. Apologies for the misunderstanding!

1. Are you referring to “recurring events” only? Or just any type of event?

2. You say, “the dates run out of time and are then gone.” Can you clarify what this means? Share screenshots of events that are “gone”, if possible—or of what you mean when you write “out of time.”

Sorry for the confusion—I just want to ensure I understand your questions so I can best help out! 😀

Thank you,
    George

Support Droid
    Keymaster

This topic has not been active for quite some time and will now be closed.

If you still need assistance please simply open a new topic (linking to this one if necessary)
    and one of the team will be only too happy to help.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘reactivate old events’ is closed to new replies.