Reaccurring events showing 1 attendee list

Home Forums Ticket Products Event Tickets Plus Reaccurring events showing 1 attendee list

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    tara.finch
    Participant

Hello! I have several reaccurring events and when I click “tickets” and see my list of events ticketed I only see the first occurrence and I don’t know what the attendee RSVP’ed for?

Andras
    Keymaster

Hi Tara,

Thanks for reaching out!

At the moment Event Tickets and Event Tickets Plus – so RSVPs and Tickets – do not have full support for recurring events.

If you have a recurring event and you set up an RSVP for that, then the same RSVP will be shown on all instance pages. So all the instances use the same RSVP.

If you would like to distinguish events in the RSVPs, then you could do that by adding an extra field to the form where users would have to choose the date. You can do that when creating / editing an RSVP, click on ‘Attendee Information’ and you can add the fields there.

I hope it’s understandable what I explained. If you have any further questions, let me know.

Cheers,
    Andras

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Reaccurring events showing 1 attendee list’ is closed to new replies.