RE: Submission form is Broken

Home Forums Calendar Products Community Events RE: Submission form is Broken

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    karen
    Participant

Please refer to previous ticket of same name. I have finally been able to identify the problem plugin. It is WPEDIT by Josh Lobe. This did work until recently. There have been no recent updates to WPEDIT. I am not sure whether you would like to see if you can replicate it? I have been using it the whole time that I have had the EVENTS Calendar and would miss it. Please take a look. Let me know.
    Thanks,
    Karen

karen
    Participant

Found the setting that was causing the issue.

Sean Fitzgerald
    Participant

Karen – What was the WPEdit setting you found was the problem? I am having the same problem with e WPEDIT conflict.

karen
    Participant

I unchecked the setting under pOSTS/PAGES for Disable Autop(). Second box.
    Hope this helps.

Sean Fitzgerald
    Participant

That worked. Thanks!

karen
    Participant

Excellent!

Nico

Hi there Karen,

Thanks for reaching out to us and for the heads-up on the resolution of the issue 🙂

Also thanks for letting Sean know about it. I’m aware other users had issues with WP Edit and Community events, hopefully you gave us a clue about the issue. Will log a ticket for this, but I’m not sure we will be able to do something about it.

I’ll go ahead and close out this thread, but if you need help with anything else please don’t hesitate to create a new one and we will be happy to assist you.

Best,
    Nico

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • The topic ‘RE: Submission form is Broken’ is closed to new replies.