RE: RE: RE: Calendar to embed outside WordPress?

Home Forums Welcome! Pre-Sales Questions RE: RE: RE: Calendar to embed outside WordPress?

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Noah

There is no “status option” field.

I do not want to use any host, as I do not want to pay for a subscription. Can I download and use WordPress on my computer for free or am I forced to use a host?

Barry

Hi Noah:

I do not use wordpress. Is there any way I can embed this calendar on a website outside of wordpress? … I do not want to use any host, as I do not want to pay for a subscription. Can I download and use WordPress on my computer for free or am I forced to use a host?

Anything is possible, however after reading your previous queries I think you are trying to do something that could fairly be described as atypical.

I’m not quite sure if you have an existing website or not. If you do, however, and it supports WordPress’s minimum requirements then you should be able to install it side-by-side with your existing site.

If you do not and you are unwilling to pay for a hosting plan then, yes, you could indeed create a local hosting environment and install WordPress locally. Do remember though that, ordinarily, that means your site will not be publicly accessible unless you go to some unusual lengths.

Does that clarify things at all?

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • The topic ‘RE: RE: RE: Calendar to embed outside WordPress?’ is closed to new replies.