Re-import events from Google Calendar

Home Forums Calendar Products Event Aggregator Re-import events from Google Calendar

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Fabrice
    Participant

Hi,
    I’ve imported events from Google Calendar and then I’ve deleted all of them for cleaning purpose and tests. Now, when I want to import again those events, it doesn’t works, only 2 events are imported for more than 80.

Is there a kind of memory of what has been treated before ? In this case, is there a way to reset it ?

Thanks
    FC

Fabrice
    Participant

Hi, I still need assistance. I’ve tried do import the calendar in an other WordPress Website, just to be sure that it wasn’t a Google Calendar issue, and it works perfectly. The problem is only with my current Website, the one which have already import that calendar one time.
    Any idea to fix that ?

Thanks you very much !

Fabrice
    Participant
    • This reply was modified 8 years, 2 months ago by Fabrice.
    Brian
    Keymaster

Hi,

Thanks for using our plugins. I can help out here.

By default once you delete an event that was imported by the iCal Importer it still remains in the database so it is not imported again.

I found this plugin will delete those events:

Optimize Database after Deleting Revisions

Optimize Database after Deleting Revisions

Make sure in the settings you click Delete trashed items before running the optimizier.

There should not be any issues with this, but it is a good idea to backup your database before running it.

Also please note we answer support questions Monday Through Friday.

Thanks

Fabrice
    Participant

Hi Brian, It seems to work fine, thanks for the tips !

Brian
    Keymaster

Great, glad it helps, I am going to go ahead and close this ticket, but if you need help on this or something else please post a new ticket.

Thanks!

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • The topic ‘Re-import events from Google Calendar’ is closed to new replies.