re: API

Home Forums Welcome! Pre-Sales Questions re: API

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Toby

Hi

Would Event Ticket Plus work with an API?

Thanks

Andras
    Keymaster

Hey Toby,

Thanks for getting in touch!

I’m not quite sure what you mean.

At the moment we provide read-only REST API support for The Events Calendar, but not for Event Tickets / Event Tickets Plus.

If you can give me more details on what you would like to achieve I might be able to help you further.

Cheers,
    Andras

Toby

Thanks for answering so quickly. Sorry, maybe I wasn’t clear. I’ll try and explain my full needs. I’m currently using The Events Calendar and I’d like to go pro with it and add Event Ticket Plus to it. The problem is I’m not sure if this will work with an API feed. It’s an XML url that would feed Theatre event info, seat availability, pricing and seating plans etc…

Is this possible with your two pro plugins?

I can send you the XML docs I have if you are able to provide me an email.

Thanks

Andras
    Keymaster

Hey Toby,

Thanks for clarifying. So if I understand correctly you would like to access calendar, event and ticket data, which is managed by our plugins.

We don’t have an API or XML export, but you should be able to access all the details through the database. With some custom development you should be able to create the required XML structure from the data.

Though this might not be the answer you were hoping for, I hope I understood your question correctly. Is this it?

Andras

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘re: API’ is closed to new replies.