Randomization of recurring events

Home Forums Welcome! Pre-Sales Questions Randomization of recurring events

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Linda

Hi
    I am currently using your free version which is working excellent and I am interested in upgrading to your PRO version as I have alot of recurring events. I was wondering if you can tell me if it is possible to have random recurring events for example I have an event which takes place on 12th April, 17th June, 2nd August and 22nd October. As you can see it is a different date each time and not monthly. Is this possible?

Also if I upgrade is the process seemless and will it automatically move my existing published events? I dont want to lose any existing events!

Many thanks in advance

Casey
    Participant

Linda,
    Thanks for getting in touch. Unfortunately we don’t support random recurrence, as there’s no pattern to use if it’s random. 🙂 You can have events that recur daily, weekly, monthly, or yearly. We also have the ability for custom recurrence (screenshot).

Yes! The upgrade process is seamless and all of your events are left in-tact. You’ll need to make sure that you’re already running the latest version of The Events Calendar prior to installing the PRO add-on, but other than that, it’s pretty seamless.

Hopefully that helps to answer your questions. Thanks! 🙂

-Casey-

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • The topic ‘Randomization of recurring events’ is closed to new replies.