random reoccurance help

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO random reoccurance help

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    digitaliway
    Participant

we have an event that has a random schedule:
    Jan. 3, 4, 10, 11, 17, 18, 24, 25, 31 and
    Feb 1, 7, 8, 14, 15

I see no easy way to add my event unless I make individual events for each day and start changing slugs so I do not have name / title conflicts. can you provide some options or explain how this should be done?

why not just have an option under custom that says SELECTED DAYS or PATTERN?

Barry

Hi digitaliway,

Support for free-form recurrence patterns is a popular request and you’ll be pleased to know we’ve been working on it!

why not just have an option under custom that says SELECTED DAYS or PATTERN?

That’s not a bad idea, but we need to ensure that this will work well for lots of different people dealing with a variety of scenarios – so though we’re as keen as you are to push this forward it’s going to take a little time to fully flesh out, implement and test everything 🙂

Do stay tuned for updates as we’ll certainly post about this new functionality once it becomes available.

Thanks!

Barry

Hi! It’s been a while so I’m going to go ahead and close this thread. If we can help with anything else, though, please don’t hesitate to create new threads as needed. Thanks!

Leah

Hi there,

Thank you for your support and patience while we worked on this issue. We are happy announce that we have incorporated a fix into our upcoming 3.10 release. Keep an eye out for a release announcement on our site and for updates available on your WordPress dashboard.

While we have thoroughly tested this release and are confident of its quality, it is impossible to account for every edge case in the wide world of WordPress. If you run into trouble with the new version or you don’t see your reported issue corrected, please start a new thread and we will be happy to work with you.

Thanks again for your patience here. We’re excited to get this version out the door and into your hands!

Best,
    The Events Calendar Team

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘random reoccurance help’ is closed to new replies.