Random Photos/Logos in Side Widget?

Home Forums Welcome! Pre-Sales Questions Random Photos/Logos in Side Widget?

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Brian Hagman

I curious if the photo widget widget can show multiple random photos/logos in a vertical format? I need to post multiple logos with links on the sidebar of my widget.

For example: I have 10 logos to display but would like to randomly display any 5 of them at a time but listed vertically on my sidebar. Would like to be able to include links to each logo as well. Can this be done?

Courtney

Hello Brian

You can see the Image Widget+ settings:

Image Widget Plus settings

If you create a slideshow or random image using vertical images, it could work. Links on images work the same as throughout the WordPress media library, or just like they would work in a post/page.

Is there anything else I can help you with?

Thanks
    Courtney 🙂

Brian Hagman

Got it. So just to confirm, I can have the widget display multiple pics in a vertical format (see link to image)? I would like to be able to show 3-5 random logos with a link to the different websites. If so, this would be awesome and would solve a problem that I have right now.

View post on imgur.com

Brian

Courtney

Hi Brian

Are you wanting to stack the 3 images at the same time? For that, I’d suggest just using the widget 3 times in a row in the sidebar. To avoid duplicates, each widget could be set to use only specific photos. Does that make sense?\

Thanks
    Courtney 🙂

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘Random Photos/Logos in Side Widget?’ is closed to new replies.