Radio button options

Home Forums Calendar Products Community Events Radio button options

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Daniel Franklin
    Participant

Hello. On creating a ticket, under Request information for each attendee during registration…Add New Field, I am wondering if there is an option to have a Radio button that allows for a text field answer if a certain option was selected. For example: If I had a Radio Label asking if there was a food allergy? One radio button for NO, and the other for YES, and if they select the YES button, then the text field is revealed and they can write what their allergy is.
    Or if you have an alternative suggestion I’d appreciate it.
    Thanks

Josh
    Participant

Hey Daniel,

Thanks for reaching out to us!

We do have a suggestion for something like this on our UserVoice page and we’d love to get your votes on that feature there.

There is a suggestion there for a possible solution. However, the simplest approach that I would take would be to just have a text field that just asks “Do you have any food allergies? If so, please describe below”

Let me know if this helps.

Thanks!

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Radio button options’ is closed to new replies.