Quick check-out possible when combined with WooCommerce

Home Forums Welcome! Pre-Sales Questions Quick check-out possible when combined with WooCommerce

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Vibeke

Hello!

I have a very similar question to the one above. I see I can easily combine Event Tickets Plus with WooCommerce, but will it mean that people registering need to go through the whole multi-step process of registering their address etc.

I just want people to be able to click “Pay Now” and get to a page where they can fill in email address and credit card (the Tribe Commerce is not an option, as I would like credit card payment with Stripe to be the first option visitors see).

Many thanks in advance for any insights.

Cheers,
    Vibeke

Brendan
    Keymaster

Hi there,

Thanks for emailing support. The purchase flow of the ticket is first to add it to the cart from the event page. Once it’s in the shopping cart, if the customer already has an account, the checkout process should be fairly quick. If not, they would need to go through the steps of registering and paying.

Thanks,
    Brendan

Yoni

You can definitely get WooCommerce to skip the Cart and go directly to Checkout, either all the time or just for certain products/conditions. If your usual web developer does a lot with WooCommerce, they can probably throw together a plugin to do this for you fairly quickly. You can point your dev to this blog post I just found for some examples!

Brendan
    Keymaster

Thanks for the feedback Yoni!

heatherhoeps
    Participant

Thank you so much Brendan and Yoni! I’ve installed it all now, learnt a lot and managed to reduce the steps with a code to the funcion.php file. Eventually I ended up using the code from this page. All looking good! I appreciate your help.

Brendan
    Keymaster

Great to hear. And thanks for posting the resource!

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • The topic ‘Quick check-out possible when combined with WooCommerce’ is closed to new replies.