Questions regarding Pro Version pricing/functionality/customization

Home Forums Welcome! Pre-Sales Questions Questions regarding Pro Version pricing/functionality/customization

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    DVMKT

Hello,

I am currently testing out the free version of The Events Calendar and had a few questions before upgrading to the PRO version.

• The personal license is $89, is that a one time fee or a yearly fee?
    • Just want to clarify is the functionality for “Recurring Events” included in the Pro version?
    • Also is there a way to remove the link from each event so that it doesn’t take you to a separate page. I’d like to keep the info box that appears when you hover over an event, but don’t want it to be a link to a separate page.

Thank you for your help.

Geoff

Hello @DVMKT!

Thanks for getting in touch–I’m stoked to se you’re looking into PRO and I hope it’s a good fir for you. 🙂

Great questions…

The personal license is $89, is that a one time fee or a yearly fee?

It is an annual fee, which provides updates to the PRO plugin as well as access to support here in our forums. You can totally choose to not renew a license after the year is up and the plugin will still work just fine–though I would recommend not installing updates to The Events Calendar at the same time, since both plugins should be running the same version at all times to avoid compatibility issues.

Just want to clarify is the functionality for “Recurring Events” included in the Pro version?

Yes, indeed it is!

Also is there a way to remove the link from each event so that it doesn’t take you to a separate page.

Yes, you could certainly override the calendar template so that the link is removed. Check out our Themer’s Guide for more info on how template overrides work and that should give you a good start.

Did you have any other questions here I can help answer? Please let me know!

Geoff

Geoff

Hey there, @DVMKT–I see my last reply was marked as the correct answer. Thanks for following up and I’m glad this helped. I’ll go ahead and close this thread but do please feel free to let us know if any other questions pop up and we’d be happy to help. 🙂

Cheers!
    Geoff

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Questions regarding Pro Version pricing/functionality/customization’ is closed to new replies.