Questions on Community Events features

Home Forums Welcome! Pre-Sales Questions Questions on Community Events features

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Lia

Hi there, I am working on creating a website for our community that pulls events from all the downtown businesses. All of our businesses primarily use Facebook for their events, now that FB has changed it’s third party software access, is there any workaround? I thought maybe if the businesses themselves were able to submit their page link url for automatic aggregation through the community events application that might be the solution? I am trying to reduce the amount of work the business owners need to do to get their events listed on our website in order to increase participation.

Courtney

Hey Lia

Currently, our own Facebook import option is not as full-featured as the Event Aggregator method had been. You can check it out at https://theeventscalendar.com/knowledgebase/how-to-import-facebook-events-into-event-aggregator/.

Community Events is a super useful plugin, but does not schedule imports with Event Aggregator at this time.

If you think that is something you would like as a feature I encourage you to visit our User Voice Page and either upvote an existing request or make a new request there.

You can suggest it at http://tribe.uservoice.com.

Thanks
    Courtney 🙂

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Questions on Community Events features’ is closed to new replies.