questions event calender pro and add ons

Home Forums Welcome! Pre-Sales Questions questions event calender pro and add ons

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    DeDe Neill

Hi,

I am hoping that your Events Calendar pro is the solution I have been looking. I have tried a few so far not with too much success (2 free & 1 paid pro version).
    The website I am creating is not active yet, it is a complete directory of events, ie markets, fetes, expos, festivals etc etc. None of which I will be a organiser or host. The calendar will be used by predominately by industry people ie event organisers, exhibitors, suppliers, entrainment talent, as well as the general public to see whats on.

I am looking at the pro version along with a few add ons Facebook and Community Events.
    i am not a web designer or anything like that, I am just stay at home mum with a big idea, learning as I go.

I have a few questions. 🙂
    Do you have a trail offer, try before you buy. The only way really to know if your plug in and add ons are a good fit for my site.
    Do you offer a bundle package that offer a 3 in 1 purchase

When creating a event is there a way it can be shown as ‘penciled in’ or ‘to be confirmed’ this will be especially handy for reoccurring events . For example each year a major annual event is held in November, but the exact date for the following year has not been locked in yet. Exhibitors and event organsiers would find it really beneficial if they could look ahead and make sure events dates don’t clash or overbook themselves.

With the Facebook Event add ons I noticed that you have 2 main ways to import the event. Over time I intend to have hundreds (if not thousands .. dreaming big!!) of FB pages that I wish to pull events from, as well as hundreds of one off events.
    … Is there any limitations in the number of Pages or single events that can be added.
    … Can you make these events reoccurring either
    … Is there a way to manage the FB dashboard if it gets too big
    … can you edit a event manually after it has been scraped from FB.

Kind Regards
    DeDe

Josh
    Participant

Hey DeDe,

Thanks for reaching out to us!

It definitely sounds like our plugins could be a good fit for you. I’ll try to hit all of your concerns here:

1. We don’t have any trial downloads, however we do have a 30 day money back guarantee. If you find that the plugins don’t work for you, you can request a full refund within 30 days of your purchase.
    2. Unfortunately we also do not have any bundle price options at this time.
    3. There currently isn’t a way to set an event without creating a date for the event. If you didn’t want to have a set date for some of the tentatively scheduled events, you could add a range but the event would show on the calendar for all of the dates within that range.
    4. You can set Facebook events to import automatically from any number of different Facebook pages. To be honest we haven’t tested with thousands of different pages, however I would expect there to be some performance issues and possibly some potential timeout issues when interacting with the Facebook API if there were that many events trying to be processed at once.
    5. You can definitely edit the events that are imported via Facebook after they have been imported.

Let me know if this helps.

Thanks!

sandeep

Hi,
    I am using The Events Calendar: WooCommerce Tickets. I have create few offer one free and 2 paid. only ticket price display not to add cart option show. tell me how to solve issue.

example:- http://wpshindig.com/event/events-tickets-demo/
    how to add ticket sale option:- http://creativedreamrz.in/work/cqftaug/event/lorem-ipsum-is-simply-dummy1/

Few error my dashboard :- https://theeventscalendar.com/knowledgebase/version-compatibility/?utm_campaign=in-app&utm_medium=plugin-tec&utm_source=notice

Josh
    Participant

Hey sandeep,

Thanks for reaching out to us.

We ask that you open a new thread for support within our WooCommerc Tickets forum for premium plugin support. This way we can ensure to answer your question fully without distracting from the original questions posted by DeDe here.

Thanks!

Support Droid
    Keymaster

This topic has not been active for quite some time and will now be closed.

If you still need assistance please simply open a new topic (linking to this one if necessary)
    and one of the team will be only too happy to help.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘questions event calender pro and add ons’ is closed to new replies.