Questions before purchasing Events Tickets Plus

Home Forums Welcome! Pre-Sales Questions Questions before purchasing Events Tickets Plus

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Bonita

Hi there!

A few questions before I purchase Events Tickets Plus:

1. Is it possible to have a Sale Price and Regular Price on tickets? We have an “Early Bird” discount on our ticket sales.
    2. Do the tickets incorporate into the WooCommerce Products, or are they managed separately?
    3. Do we have to use the Events Calendar, or can we use only the Events Tickets Plus plugin?

Kindly get back to me on this urgently. Thanks a bunch!

Geoff B.

Good evening Bonita and welcome to the Events Calendar forum!

Thank you for your interest in our products.
    We’ll be glad to answer your questions.

1. Is it possible to have a Sale Price and Regular Price on tickets? We have an “Early Bird” discount on our ticket sales.

Yes, absolutely. This can be adjusted via the WooCommerce product (ticket) directly.

2. Do the tickets incorporate into the WooCommerce Products, or are they managed separately?

We integrate very simply.
    All of the transactional aspect of the tickets are handled by WooCommerce. We do the rest.

At heart a ticket is simply a simple and virtual product.

3. Do we have to use the Events Calendar, or can we use only the Events Tickets Plus plugin?

You do not need to use the Events Calendar if you do not want to.
    Tickets will work on posts and pages as well.

However, you will need to install our free Event Tickets plugin first: https://theeventscalendar.com/product/wordpress-event-tickets/

Let me know if that helps.

Have a great day!

Geoff B.

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Questions before purchasing Events Tickets Plus’ is closed to new replies.