Questions about Event Tickets Plus

Home Forums Welcome! Pre-Sales Questions Questions about Event Tickets Plus

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Mike Berg

1. If one person buys multiple tickets, how do you handle:
    – QR codes for sign-in: Is there a separate QR code generated for each ticket holder?
    – Name & Email: do you capture a separate name and email for each ticket holder? If so, is this be based on ticket type? (eg: capture name and email for all adult ticket holders, but not for child ticket holders)

2. Can I set up a standard email that gets sent to every ticket holder upon purchase?

3. Can I compose, schedule & send emails to all ticket holders of an event?

4. Does your Attendee Information Form offer the ability for attendees to upload files to their profile (images, pdfs, etc)?

5. Is it possible for attendees to log in after purchase and update their Attendee Information Form?

Hi Mike,

Thanks so much for reaching out and for your interest in our products!

With multiple ticket purchases, all tickets will be emailed to one purchaser.  Each ticket will receive a unique security code and QR code.

Can I set up a standard email that gets sent to every ticket holder upon purchase?

You can customize the email template that is sent with each ticket.

I’d recommend starting off by taking a look at our Themer’s Guide, which can show you which templates can be edited and copied in order to achieve the results that you are looking for.

Can I compose, schedule & send emails to all ticket holders of an event?

The order and ticket emails are generated automatically.  It is possible that you can use a third-party plugin to send more emails and schedule those emails accordingly.

Does your Attendee Information Form offer the ability for attendees to upload files to their profile

Out of the box, this feature is not available, however you may be able to make this work with a customization or third-party plugin.

Is it possible for attendees to log in after purchase and update their Attendee Information Form?

Yes, attendees can log in and edit their information at a later date.

Let me know if you have any other questions!

Thanks,

Jaime

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Questions about Event Tickets Plus’ is closed to new replies.