Question?

Home Forums Calendar Products Event Aggregator Question?

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    joseph
    Participant

This question is actually in two parts.

1. Are the events I can add to my site unlimited? (through the basic calendar pro)

2. What are the limitations as far as how many facebook events i can add? (through the facebook imports and legacy import)

George
    Participant

Hey Joseph!

Thanks for reaching out.

The response to both questions here is the same:

• There are no “hard limits” in place, i.e. there is not anything in place like, “A Personal License means you can import only 1,000 Facebook Events”, or “an Events Calendar Pro calendar only allows for 5 events per day”. There are no such limits.

• So you can basically in theory have as many events as you’d like — you can create as many on your site directly, you can import as many as you’d like, and so on. There are no limits.

However, your site’s server and database can be slowed down if you have many, many events. So if you have 1,000 events per month, for example, then based on your web host and the quality of your website’s infrastructure, the page could crash. It truly mostly comes down to your site’s infrastructure and what it can handle, and what caching you have in place.

Let me know if this information helps, and if there are any questions I can try to help with!

Sincerely,
    George

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Question?’ is closed to new replies.