question regarding email

Home Forums Ticket Products Event Tickets Plus question regarding email

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    ingrid van Doorn
    Participant

Thx for your great plugin i’m using it with the wootickets plugin. When testing everything seems to be okay.

What I want is the following.

When adding an event, I’m adding the organizer (this is the person who will be giving the event) I would like it to be possible that as soon as I have added the event the organizer receives a notification in his email so that he knows that he will be giving this course.

Is this possible?

Regards

Ingrid

George
    Participant

Hey Ingrid,

Thanks for reaching out!

This is unfortunately not possible at this time without some extensive code customization 🙁

I’m sorry to disappoint – please let me know if there’s anything else I can help with!

Cheers,
    George

ingrid van Doorn
    Participant

Hi George,

Thx for replying I found this post in your forum. https://theeventscalendar.com/support/forums/topic/send-event-organizer-an-email-after-event-submission/

This is what i want vor de event calendar pro, but that is not possible?

kind regards,

Ingrid

George
    Participant

Hey Ingrid,

It is possible to do what you are trying to do, but the specific code changes required to do that are unfortunately a bit more complicated than the code snippets shared in the forum thread you linked to above.

I’m sorry about this! If this is a feature you really need, and you are willing to hire someone to build this feature for you, then one thing that might be helpful is this list of Customizers that we maintain here → http://m.tri.be/18k1

We have no affiliation with those folks, but they’re some well-respected developers in the community that could be hired to build something like you describe here.

I’m sorry to disappoint but wish you the best of luck with your customizations.

Sincerely,
    Gerge

Support Droid
    Keymaster

This topic has not been active for quite some time and will now be closed.

If you still need assistance please simply open a new topic (linking to this one if necessary)
    and one of the team will be only too happy to help.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘question regarding email’ is closed to new replies.