Question on recurring events

Home Forums Welcome! Pre-Sales Questions Question on recurring events

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Jessie

Hi, I’m evaluating your plugin for one of my customers and it seems great!
    Just two questions. If I’ve got a recurring event that doesn’t follow a pattern, for example March 3rd, June 26th, August 1st… what can I do? Is there the possibility to set the dates manually or can I copy an existent event?
    Second question is about forms, can I add a form created with CF7 to my event?
    Thank you,

Jess

George
    Participant

Hey Jess!

Thanks for the kind words about the plugin 🙂 Your interest is appreciated and I’m happy to answer your questions – which I’ll do in reverse order:

Yes, you can add forms and any “normal” post content to Events just like you would a “normal” post, page, etc. Events come with a full-on content editor so you can add shortcodes, forms, galleries, etc. – pretty much anything, as long as it works with your site in general to begin with!

As for your question about recurrence patterns, until next week or so there really wasn’t much that you could’ve done about these free-form recurrence patterns…

However, your timing is impeccable because free-form recurrence is one of the biggest features coming in version 3.12, which should launch next week if all goes to plan!

We sent out an email just this morning detailing the 3.12 release, you should definitely give it a read to learn more → http://goo.gl/kru4CB

I hope this information helps!

Cheers,
    George

Support Droid
    Keymaster

This topic has not been active for quite some time and will now be closed.

If you still need assistance please simply open a new topic (linking to this one if necessary)
    and one of the team will be only too happy to help.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Question on recurring events’ is closed to new replies.