question before sale

Home Forums Welcome! Pre-Sales Questions question before sale

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    george

Hello I want to embed google calendar on a multi-site wp installation are these requirements doable?

1- multi site installation
    2- can It automatically import google calendar to all websites? and is it possible to filter what to import? (example import soccer games only)
    3- They hope that the user on the main site can filter the event listing (being compiled through multiple calendar feeds) by school and possibly by event type if they pull in more than one type of event
    4- How customization is the event calendar when it comes to styling?

Please help me find the best way to accomplish the above with what add-ons is needed for the event calendar pro

Thanks!

Hi George,

Thanks so much for reaching out and for your interest in our products!

We do support multisite installations.  With Event Aggregator you can import a Google Calendar automatically and choose what to import.

Users on the site can filter through event listings using Filter Bar.

What’s great about our plugins is that they are highly customizable.  Our Themer’s Guide is a great place to start.

I hope this helps to answer your questions!  Please feel free to reach out if anything else comes up!

Thanks,

Jaime

George

Thank you so much! and which license do I need to accomplish the above?

Thank you

Hi George,

Glad I could help!  You would need a license to Events Calendar PRO, Event Aggregator, and Filter Bar.  The Importer Bundle will be the best value for what you are looking for, and you can always add on additional plugins if you want to!

https://theeventscalendar.com/bundles/bundle-importer/

Let me know if you have any other questions!

Thanks,

Jaime

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘question before sale’ is closed to new replies.