Question before purchasing Event Aggregator

Home Forums Welcome! Pre-Sales Questions Question before purchasing Event Aggregator

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Rowan Lyles

Hi there,

I have a Google Calendar and want to display it on multiple websites. I’m wondering if this plugin will firstly do this?

My second question is, I installed a different kind of calendar plugin, but it didn’t show the event on the website, it instead linked back out to Google Calendars, which is why I’m here. I want the events to import into the calendar, not just link back out to Google Calendars. Will this plugin do this?

Third question – It says $89 for a year of support and 100 imports daily, I’m wondering, is this an annual renewal cost, or a once off fee?

Hope you can help,

Best regards,

Rowan

Courtney

Hi Rowan

Our plugin will not display a Google Calendar. It will display our own styled calendar on your site. As an example, see wpshindig.com/events/. However, with Event Aggregator, an additional plugin, you will be able to import events from Google Calendar to our plugin on your site.

The cost for Event Aggregator is $89 annually.

Is there anything else I can help you with?

Thanks,
    Courtney 🙂

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Question before purchasing Event Aggregator’ is closed to new replies.