Question before buying – The Events Calendar – over usage of my database

Home Forums Welcome! Pre-Sales Questions Question before buying – The Events Calendar – over usage of my database

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    John

Hello,

These recent days, I have noticed an over usage of my website’s database (WordPress 4.6)

Consequences: slow speed of our website and sometimes it shows the following error message: error establishing database connection.
    After investigation, our host detected several errors in series and several log-outs.
    The Events Calendar (freeversion 4.2.5) plugin seems to be causing this problem.

Before buying the professional version of this plugin, I wish we could solve this problem.
    Have you had similar problems lately?, can you help?

Sincerely,
    John

Nico

Hi there John,

Thanks for getting in touch with us and sorry to hear about the inconveniences on your install 🙁

We’ve heard of different type of performance issue, but there’s no big issue we are aware of at the time. Can you please take a look at this article covering the basics of performance in our products?

Do you have many events? Is the site on shared hosting account? Can you identify is this started happening after an update was released?

Also, please note we do not provide support in the pre-sales forum, but of course I want to point you in the right direction to solve this.

Best,
    Nico

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Question before buying – The Events Calendar – over usage of my database’ is closed to new replies.