Question about widget and how to configre the output

Home Forums Calendar Products Community Events Question about widget and how to configre the output

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Knud K
    Participant

We’re running latest WP with the FREE edition of The Event Calendar and the PRO version of The Community Event at https://www.fleksjobbernetvaerket.dk/

As you can see under “Arrangementer” on the front page, we use a widget to disåplay events. It worka.

Questions:

1) Theres too much space between each event – how can I minimize the space?

2) Each event is pressented with two lines – Can I have it in one line?

3) The time on the event also has “CET” -word attached. How do i disabeld showing this?

thanks
    Knud K Petersen
    Denmark

Nico

Hi there Knud,

Thanks for getting in touch with us! Although we cannot help much with customizations, I can give you a hand to get started 🙂

1) Theres too much space between each event – how can I minimize the space?

Just place the CSS snippet below in the theme (or child theme) stylesheet or via Simple Custom CSS plugin:

li.tribe-events-list-widget-events {
    padding-top: 5px;
    padding-bottom: 10px;
    margin-bottom: 5px !important;
    }

2) Each event is pressented with two lines – Can I have it in one line?

This is possible but a bit more complex. You’d need to edit the template mark up as explained in the themer’s guide.

3) The time on the event also has “CET” -word attached. How do i disabeld showing this?

I think you figured this out yourself. In any case you can remove the timezone from the date in ‘WP-Admin > Settings > Timezone Settings > Show timezone’.

Please let me know if there’s anything else I can help you with,
    Best,
    Nico

Knud K
    Participant

1) That helped a lot !!!
    3 ) Yup … I found out my-self

2) All right … gotta deal with my theme then. (I thought it was the plugin that was the issue here)

thanks a lot Nico – you are awesome

Nico

Thanks for following up Knud! And thanks for the compliment as well!

I’ll go ahead and close out this thread, but if you need help with anything else please don’t hesitate to create a new one and we will be happy to assist you.

Best,
    Nico
    Argentina 🙂

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘Question about widget and how to configre the output’ is closed to new replies.