Question about recurring tickets/Ecommerce

Home Forums Welcome! Pre-Sales Questions Question about recurring tickets/Ecommerce

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Craig
    Participant

Hiya

I’m currently reviewing my clients website; which runs event calendar pro (http://rightpathfitness.co.uk/classes/).

We really need recurring tickets as it would be laughable to create 6 classes a day; make each one an independent instance & THEN create tickets for each individual event.

I keep reading Tickets 4.2 may have the recurring ticket update. I wish to confirm the following:
    1. Am I right in assuming the Recurring ticket solution (once finished) will do the following:

— A: A recurring event, each one with predefined tickets sales i.e. Class 1 has 4 tickets, class 2 has 4 tickets.
    — B: Once tickets for an event sell out the single instance of the event shows as sold out.
    — C: The solution will mean I do not need to create tickets for every instance of a recurring event.

2. I also want to know if the recurring ticket solution will work with ecommerce platforms besides WOoComerce?

3. If all my website is doing is selling recurring tickets for classes; which ecommerce plugin do you recommend? I’ve a number of WooCommerce sites but the plugin feels far to heavy for a site selling a few classes.

Many thanks for the response.
    Craig

Geoff B.

Good evening Craig and welcome back!

Thank you for reaching out to us. We are sorry for the slight delay in response time caused by our team’s yearly product retreat.
    I would love to try to help you with this topic.

1. Am I right in assuming the Recurring ticket solution (once finished) will do the following:

— A: A recurring event, each one with predefined tickets sales i.e. Class 1 has 4 tickets, class 2 has 4 tickets.
    — B: Once tickets for an event sell out the single instance of the event shows as sold out.
    — C: The solution will mean I do not need to create tickets for every instance of a recurring event.

Yes you are right about point a, b and c.

2. I also want to know if the recurring ticket solution will work with ecommerce platforms besides WOoComerce?

Yes, the recurring ticket solution will work with the same e-commerce platforms as the ones supported by our Events Tickets Plus premium add-on (WooCommerce, Shopp, WP eCommerce, & Easy Digital Downloads are all currently supported).

3. If all my website is doing is selling recurring tickets for classes; which ecommerce plugin do you recommend? I’ve a number of WooCommerce sites but the plugin feels far to heavy for a site selling a few classes.

That is largely a personal preference. My best suggestion would be to try them all (at least on a local install). A lot of people like Shopp or EDD as a “simpler” alternative.

Have a great day!

Geoff B.

Support Droid
    Keymaster

This topic has not been active for quite some time and will now be closed.

If you still need assistance please simply open a new topic (linking to this one if necessary)
    and one of the team will be only too happy to help.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Question about recurring tickets/Ecommerce’ is closed to new replies.