question about functionality

Home Forums Welcome! Pre-Sales Questions question about functionality

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Maxim

Hello, guys. I am manage project and my team has installed your plugin. The Events Calendar version 4.3.3
    1. On our project we need make registration for visitors of some events. Also we want to manage list of event members. Do you have some premium or not premium plugin that can help us?
    2. Some kind of events is webinars and our old form support automatically registration on vebsite global.gotowebinar.com. Do you support such functionality?
    3. Also some kind of events needs return for client some confirm by email. Confirm after registration. Do you have it?

Thank you very much. have a nice day!

Caroline

Hi Maxim,

Thanks so much for your interest in our plugins–glad to hear that you’re enjoying The Events Calendar so far! 🙂 It sounds like most of your requirements here should be met by our free ticketing plugin, Event Tickets, which includes support for RSVPs, allows event organizers to view RSVPs and check in attendees at events, and allows users to edit or remove their RSVPs after registering. Unfortunately, Event Tickets does not include built-in support for gotowebinar.com, though depending on the platform, you may be able to add some type of integration through custom development. I’d suggest reaching out to technical support for gotowebinar.com with any questions you might have about possible integrations!

I hope that helps to get you started here! Thanks again for your interest, and let us know if you should have any other questions!

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘question about functionality’ is closed to new replies.