Question about add-ons

Home Forums Welcome! Pre-Sales Questions Question about add-ons

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Author
    Jesse Evans

I have been reading and just cant tell if its possible and which add on is needed.

1st is it possible to to allow potential users to see a list of people already registered or RSVP’d for the event. which pluigin allows users to see who already RSVP’d

2nd Question. is it possible to have the site listed in order of which one is closer to your location first and which plugin

Courtney

Hi Jesse

Using Event Tickets, you are able to create RSVPs and determine if users see other attendees. It is a free plugin, so check it out.

We do not have a sort by location per se, but you can test out Events Calendar Pro‘s map view at http://wpshindig.com/events/map/. Users can search for events in their region using the top bar.

Is there anything else I can help you with?

Thanks
    Courtney ๐Ÿ™‚

Jesse Evans

I am using the free version of tickets but do not see that option. can you tell me where to find that option I do not see this Option. I am locking under settings tickets

Courtney

Hi Jesse

When you create an event or if you have enabled event tickets to work with posts/pages (Events ยป Settings ยป Tickets ยป Post types that can have tickets) you will see the tickets option like I have:

event tickets

Just note that you will only have the RSVP option with Event Tickets, while the WooCommerce option displays if you have Event Tickets Plus and WooCommerce installed (though we also work well with Easy Digital Downlaods too).

Does that help to clarify this? Is there anything else I can help with?

Thanks
    Courtney ๐Ÿ™‚

Jesse Evans

OK gotcha. I see how people can reserve. thank you for that. but can users on the front end see other users that has reserved. it seems to only tell people on the front end that they reserved. is it a way me as a regular user can see the other 32 users that signed up for the event?

Jesse Evans

I think I found my answer on another threaad. I am looking for an attendance sheet of who is attending that can be viewed on the front end by anyone to see who is attending and I don’t believe that is possible. am I correct in that?

Courtney

Hi Jesse

http://wpshindig.com/event/events-tickets-demo/ might help. This is our demo site. There you can see others that are attending.

Weโ€™re limited in helping with styling customizations, per ourย Scope of Supportย /ย Terms. However, this is a code snippet others have used to display that information differently.

https://gist.github.com/niconerd/d2ea62be5375ae3dc088dd29b7350608

Is there anything else I can help with?

Thanks
    Courtney ๐Ÿ™‚

Jesse Evans

You have been amazingly helpful. Thank you so much. ๐Ÿ™‚

Courtney

Glad to help Jesse. I hope you can achieve the look you want.

Thanks
    Courtney ๐Ÿ™‚

Jesse Evans

OK and just t be clear that can be achieved with the free plugin Event Tickets?

Courtney

Yes, with some customization work on your end. It is worth noting that support for Event Tickets is limited to https://wordpress.org/support/plugin/event-tickets.

Is there anything else I can help you with Jesse?

Thanks
    Courtney ๐Ÿ™‚

Jesse Evans

Now you have officially answered all my questions on this topic. Thank you so much. everything is crystal clear Courtney. ๐Ÿ™‚

Courtney

Thanks again Jesse ๐Ÿ™‚

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • The topic ‘Question about add-ons’ is closed to new replies.