Query regarding the tabular display of events

Home Forums Welcome! Pre-Sales Questions Query regarding the tabular display of events

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Shradha Dhar

I want to buy the Events Calendar Pro plugin. Before purchasing this plugin, I want to know if it will be possible to display all the upcoming events in tabular form with custom fields?

Andras
    Keymaster

Hi Shradha Dhar,

Thanks for getting in touch with us!

Not quite sure how you imagine ” in tabular form with custom fields”…

Out of the box there is no option to view the events like that, but I believe with a template override / customization it should be possible.

Please note however that our team is limited in doing and supporting customizations of this magnitude. We can give you some pointers and guide you to the right direction but you will need to do most of the coding yourself. (Or you can hire an external developer.)

On our demo site you can check out all the different functionalities of our plugins.

Let me know if you have any further questions.

Cheers,
    Andras

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Query regarding the tabular display of events’ is closed to new replies.