query re compatability of various plugins with woocommerce adaptive payments

Home Forums Welcome! Pre-Sales Questions query re compatability of various plugins with woocommerce adaptive payments

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Roz

Hi, I was advised to direct this query to you:

Can you tell me if the paypal-adaptive-payments works with woocommerce-tickets?

Also can i use woo bookings, paypal adaptive payments, theeventscalendar.com and woo tickets all together without them ‘fighting’ with one another?

My aim to cover one off events ( theeventcalendar and tickets) as well as recurring and package type events ( woo bookings) and I’d like to have each event/product payment to go to the organiser ( my members) less a small fee to me. (adaptive payments)

So I think the above mix might work but only if adaptive payments can also be used for woo tickets.
    If you have a better suggestion feel free to throw it out there.
    Thanks in advance
    Roz

Brian
    Keymaster

Hi,

Thanks for your interest in WooCommerce Tickets, I can answer your questions.

Can you tell me if the paypal-adaptive-payments works with woocommerce-tickets?

We cannot confirm it will work with our plugin. We offer a 30 day refund, so if you find it does not work you can request that.

We are unable to provide support if there are issues between the plugins unfortunately.

Good luck on your project.

Thanks

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • The topic ‘query re compatability of various plugins with woocommerce adaptive payments’ is closed to new replies.