Query by day of the week

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO Query by day of the week

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    corey
    Participant

I’d like to make a custom template that displays all events by day of the week. Most of my events are recurring and rather than have a long list of events I’d rather display the event name by day of the week I’d like to display like this
    Monday
    All monday events
    Tuesday
    All tuesday events

Patricia

Hey Corey,

Thank you for reaching out to us!

To achieve what you want, please add the following code to [your-theme]/tribe-events/list/ and save it as loop.php:

https://gist.github.com/nefeline/7be4e5636a487563ea780fe6bbd52096

This code will modify the default List View Calendar and group events by day of the week instead of Month. Please note that we do not provide complete support for customizations, this is just a guide to help you and possibly other users in the future šŸ™‚

If you have any other questions at all please feel free to let me know and Iā€™d be happy to help as best I can!

Cheers,

Patricia

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Query by day of the week’ is closed to new replies.