Quantity UP / DOWN option not displaying correctly

Home Forums Ticket Products Event Tickets Plus Quantity UP / DOWN option not displaying correctly

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Darren
    Participant

I’m having what I’m sure is a small issue. The up/down buttons aren’t displaying properly and I’m scratching my head as to why. Any assistance is greatly appreciated.

Brook
    Participant

Howdy Darren,

Good question. That is puzzling. It seems like your theme has a WooCommerce integration, but it might be outdated. Old versions of Woo used a different style of up/down button. Simply updating your theme might fix it if  it is out of date and the theme author has since updated it.

Assuming that’s not an option, you could still dabble with this. Those buttons use some unique CSS that is going to be a bit difficult to modify. But I was able to undo some of it and make them behave more normally with this:

.tribe-events-tickets .fs-number-arrow {
    position: relative;
    padding: 0;
    display: inline-block;
    }

The real key there is changing the postion:relative. You might be try to position the buttons else where though, and wherever you do wish to position them I leave up to you and your CSS. But at least the above should get them working again.

Does that all make sense? Will that work for you? Please let me know.

Cheers!

– Brook

Darren
    Participant

Thank you for the quick reply and for the work around. The css did assist in the ticket block on the event page, however, I have what looks like the same problem after you add the tickets to the cart.

I’m running the current version of Woo, 2.4.10. I suppose I need to contact the theme creator to inquire about updating the theme to support this version?

Brook
    Participant

Howdy Darren,

Thanks for your patience over the holiday. Yes that is probably a good plan. The code I provided is actually purposefully limited to the The Events Calendar pages, I did not want to muck with your theme elsewhere in case it was working elsewhere. Removing the preface from my CSS rule “.tribe-events-tickets” will likely make that CSS affect more places though, including the checkout page. Maybe that will help whilst you wait on the theme author?

Thanks for your understanding!

Cheers!

– Brook

Support Droid
    Keymaster

This topic has not been active for quite some time and will now be closed.

If you still need assistance please simply open a new topic (linking to this one if necessary)
    and one of the team will be only too happy to help.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘Quantity UP / DOWN option not displaying correctly’ is closed to new replies.