Quantity of tickets option missing

Home Forums Ticket Products Event Tickets Plus Quantity of tickets option missing

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Robert
    Participant

I have just started using woo tickets and after adding my first event I am finding that the option to change the quantity of tickets simply isn’t there. Also, in woo commerce I am unable to click in the quantity box to change the order from the default of 1.

I’d really appreciate any thoughts or ideas for a solution. I’m a beginner but can find my way around with some instruction.

Thanks a lot for your time and help.

Robert
    Participant

Here is a link to the page, as you can see the ticket quantity is just completely missing.

http://www.footballfactoryny.com/trip/rbny-v-dc-united-home-opener/

Barry

Hi Robert – are you positive that URL is correct?

Robert
    Participant

Apologies, I had changed it to a draft in the mean time. Should be working now.

Barry

It looks like a quirk of your theme (“X Theme”?). In x/framework/css/site/woocommerce/ethos.css it sets the z-index of those quantity selectors to -1, which seems a little unusual to me.

To work around it, can you try creating a tribe-events.css stylesheet (full instructions can be found in our Themer’s Guide, but basically would live in your theme something like this: themes/your-theme/tribe-events/tribe-events.css) and add to following code:

.tribe-events-tickets .woocommerce .quantity input[type="number"] {
        z-index: 10;
    }

Does that help?

Barry

Hi! It’s been a while so I’m going to go ahead and close this thread. If we can help with anything else, though, please don’t hesitate to create new threads as needed. Thanks!

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • The topic ‘Quantity of tickets option missing’ is closed to new replies.