QR or PDF Tickets for users who bought them outside webside.

Home Forums Ticket Products Event Tickets Plus QR or PDF Tickets for users who bought them outside webside.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    mrkoozik
    Participant

Hi,

I’ve sold some ticket for the event before I got the plugin.
    I was wondering if there is any option to deliver QR tickets for the event the same way people got them after plugin install to don’t make mess.

Also, Is there any option to resend tickets by mail again to all people few days before event start?
    Thanks

Edward

Hi there Al!

We have a great free extension called PDF tickets that does most of what you are requesting — https://theeventscalendar.com/extensions/pdf-tickets/

I don’t believe that will send a few days before the event, but I’m sure it could be done quickly with a bit of plugin-tweaking.

Hope that helps!
    Ed

mrkoozik
    Participant

Thanks for assistance!

I still don’t have answer for one of my question:

Can I generate QR tickets manually for people which bought tickets before plugin installation.

Edward

Sorry about that, and the wait!

Yes, after the extension is installed, you can manually generate your codes with the PDF ticket link below each RSVP. Note the screenshot on our PDF tickets page → https://theeventscalendar.com/extensions/pdf-tickets/

Take care,
    Ed ✌️

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘QR or PDF Tickets for users who bought them outside webside.’ is closed to new replies.