QR Code Scanner

Home Forums Ticket Products Event Tickets Plus QR Code Scanner

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Chris
    Participant

My last thread was closed prematurely. Here is the link: https://theeventscalendar.com/support/forums/topic/qr-code-scanner/

Chris
    Participant

Has anyone from the previous thread found a solution for the QR Code Scanner issue?

Victor
    Keymaster

Hello Chris!

Thanks for reaching out to us again about your issue.

First, I want to apologise for your other thread being autoclosed with no additional explanations. Nico is out on a well deserved vacation, but it seems your thread went out of radar from the rest of his pending tasks somehow. I’m not really sure how this happened but I will bring this up to the team to have it investigated. Thanks so much for your sincere suggestion as it helps us improve the quality of support we deliver.

I have just reviewed all the previous thread to catch up with things. I will flag this again in the report to see if we can get it moving again and keep improving the code like Nico last said. I will keep you posted about the news.

This time I will set the thread’s status to “Pending fix” so it won’t be autoclosed.

Best,
    Victor

Chris
    Participant

Thank you Victor. I appreciate your response!

Victor
    Keymaster

Hi Chris!

I just wanted to follow up with this to let you know that we haven’t got the time to work on this yet, but we have increased the priority of this feature request, so that it has a higher chance of getting into one of the next feature releases.

We’ll keep you posted for updates.

Best,
    Victor

Chris
    Participant

Thank you for the update

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • The topic ‘QR Code Scanner’ is closed to new replies.