QR code REader setting and wich one is the bette

Home Forums Ticket Products Event Tickets Plus QR code REader setting and wich one is the bette

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Thierry Trompette
    Participant

Hello,

i wouldlike to know how to set the QR code READER?

Which one is the better ? i want to see name of event and how many ticket sale and cheking ?

The app QR will be connected at the back offfice evry time?

Thanks you for this all

Geoff

Hi Thierry and welcome back to the forums. 🙂

i wouldlike to know how to set the QR code READER?

Great question. Any QR reading app should do the trick. In other words, as long as the app can read QR codes, you should have no problem checking people in for your events.

When a QR code is scanned, it will open up the WordPress admin and change the status of an attendee to Checked In. Here is more detailed information about hoe QR check-ins work and what you can expect when scanning a QR code:

i want to see name of event and how many ticket sale and cheking ?

Once you create an event with tickets, you can view reports of sales and check-ins directly in WordPress. Here are step-by-step instructions for how to access those reports for your events:

https://theeventscalendar.com/knowledgebase/managing-your-orders-and-attendees/#attendee-list

The app QR will be connected at the back offfice evry time?

The QR reader app will always be able to check in an attendee as long as the device you are using is connected to the internet and you are logged into the WordPress dashboard. 🙂

Does this help answer your questions? Please let me know.

Cheers!
    Geoff

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘QR code REader setting and wich one is the bette’ is closed to new replies.