QR Code on Profile

Home Forums Ticket Products Event Tickets Plus QR Code on Profile

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Marc
    Participant

Hi I would like to know if it is possible for a user to login and see their tickets with the QR codes. My client is having a problem where users dont get the emails and he has to go through and keep sending them out. So I was wondering if they logged into the website, maybe there is a place where they can see their orders and QR codes, alternatively, on checkout, can they see their QR code there as well possibly?

thank you!

Andras
    Keymaster

Hello Marc,

Thanks for using our plugins and welcome to the forums!

Great questions there! Let me try to help you with this.

Hi I would like to know if it is possible for a user to login and see their tickets with the QR codes.

That is not part of the current functionality of our plugins. This can most probably be done with some custom coding and a template override. You can find more info on template overrides in our Themer’s Guide – https://theeventscalendar.com/knowledgebase/themers-guide/

As for the QR codes, when they are generated they are saved in the wp-content/uploads folder, so you can access them there.

My client is having a problem where users dont get the emails and he has to go through and keep sending them out.

I’m really sorry to hear that. We usually recommend the use of an smtp plugin. Email deliveries tend to be more reliable with it than using the build in WordPress mailer.

if they logged into the website, maybe there is a place where they can see their orders and QR codes,

If they created a profile when purchasing the tickets, then after logging in and going to the event page they should see what’s in this screenshot.

Clicking on ‘View your tickets’ will take them to a page where all their tickets for that event are listed. The QR codes are not shown there, but again, with some customization / template override that should be possible to execute.

alternatively, on checkout, can they see their QR code there as well possibly

No, this is not part of the functionality. Usually the checkout page is left quite fast, so no real reason / use of showing the QR code there, also because they should receive it in an email. But again, customization … template override … 🙂

Let me know if you have any further questions.

Cheers,
    Andras

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘QR Code on Profile’ is closed to new replies.