QR / Barcode Check-in, Refund Features, Ticket Customization

Home Forums Welcome! Pre-Sales Questions QR / Barcode Check-in, Refund Features, Ticket Customization

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Michael

Greetings,

I have a few pre-sales questions.

– Does this generate QR codes or barcodes for each ticket purchased?
    – If yes, to above question, does each attendee receive a unique bar-code and ticket, or is it all on one?
    – What features are in place for refunds?
    – Can the tickets be customized?

Also, I filled out your demo event and I did receive a receipt but the tickets where never sent to me.
    This is concerning right off the bat to me … can you explain why this happened? I sent them to my personal Gmail address.

Thank you!

Brian
    Keymaster

Hi,

Thanks for the interest in WooCommerce Tickets.

First you did not get a ticket sent from the demo site as the order has to be marked complete in WooCommerce in order to do so.

There is coding to automatically complete an order and send the email, but we do not have that on the demo.

I went in and completed you order so maybe you got the tickets now.

We do not have QR Codes, but working on adding that and are doing a beta next month. If you are interested in a beta please email us at [email protected]

Refunds and the payment process are all handled by WooCommerce and their Order System.

The ticket template can be edited following our themer’s guide:

https://theeventscalendar.com/knowledgebase/themers-guide/

Let me know if you have any follow up questions.

Thanks

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • The topic ‘QR / Barcode Check-in, Refund Features, Ticket Customization’ is closed to new replies.